Pennine Lancashire Training Hub - Workforce Roadshow Event, Stanley House 6th February 2020
Our day was opened by Wayne Kirkham Senior Primary Care Manager NHS England and NHS Improvement (North West) welcoming everyone and explaining the benefits of multidisciplinary teams in GP Practices. Ann Neville and Pauline Aspinall related how the Training Hub had come in to being and our Track Record to date. Dr Cormack and Dr Ninan gave their views on how the use of Associates had helped in improving the service to patients by a holistic approach. The benefits of this was an improvement for time GPs could give to cases that are more complex. We then heard from a range Clinical Associates on how they delivered their skills in Primary Care and how each had adapted to the needs of their host practice.
Presentations at the Event
- 01 PC Workforce Wayne Kirkham 06.02.2020.pptx
- 02 Workforce Development Road Show.pptx
- 03. Mental Health Practitioner Role Vicki Jordan.pptx
- 04. First Contact Practitioners - Phil Driverr.pptx
- 05 Pysician Associate Neil Sinclair.pptx
- 06. Pysician Associate Emma Hoyle - PA.pptx
- 07a PA LIFT II- Dave Carter.pptx
- 07b.LIFT 2 Suzanne Gawne.pptx
- 08. ANP Presentation.pptx
- 09. Newly qualified Nurse.pptx
- 10. Student Nurses.pptx
- 10.a Yvonne Rafferty RTP Nurse DHC (1).pptx
- 11. Paramedic Practiioner Simon Holdent.pptx
- 12. Clinical Pharmacist- Lisa Collins.pptx
- 13. Junaid BWD PCN Pharmacist.pptx
- 14.Care Home Pharmacist -Charlotte Atkinson.pptx
- 15.Social Prescribing Link Worker powerpoint (1).pptx
Nurse Supervisor and Assessor Training is available
Calling All Nurses - Could you be a Supervisor or Assessor to Student Nurses?
Would you like to play a part in shaping the future of General Practice Nursing.
Supervisor and Assessor Training is available by attending the following dates – Venue to be confirmed but will be within Pennine Lancashire
Day One Thursday 23rd April 09:00-1:30 Preparation of Practice Supervisor
Day Two Tuesday 28th April 09:00-1:30 Preparation of Practice Supervisor
One day Tuesday 19th May 09:00-1:30 Preparation of Practice Assessor
Funding is available for the course and practices will be paid backfill during the course attendance at the agreed HEE Rates.
Click to download more details